Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Welcome!

California employment law offers unique challenges to employers and employees. By drawing together resources and new developments in one easy-to-access location, these updates are designed to help you navigate the maze of wage and hour laws, retaliation claims, ADA and FEHA rights and responsibilities, workers compensation requirements and the world of hiring, firing and employee retention.

As an attorney with a practice dedicated to helping small businesses, government entities and nonprofits, I am committed to helping you access the information you need - but nothing in this blog is intended to replace the informed advice of an attorney. If you need to speak to an employment lawyer on the Central Coast, I offer free thirty minute consultations to clients in San Luis Obispo County, Santa Barbara County, Ventura County and Kern County, and if I can't help you, I will do my best to refer you to someone who can.